ManageEngine, the real-time IT management company, announced that it has been recognized for the second year in a row as a Niche Player in Gartner’s 2017 “Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management” research report for Log360.
Log360 is a comprehensive SIEM solution that integrates two ManageEngine products — ADAudit Plus and EventLog Analyzer — into a single console. Log360 comes with many prepackaged, ready-to-use components to meet enterprise security requirements.
“Security operations centers (SOCs) are not just looking for a solution that can detect and mitigate attacks. It’s all about prompt detection, prioritization and effective post-attack analysis,”said Manikandan Thangaraj, Director of Product Management at ManageEngine. “We strive to break the ‘SIEM is rocket science’ myth by delivering a solution that brings in effective security orchestration, the in-depth auditing capabilities that improve SOCs’ threat response time quotient, without compromising on simplicity.”
ManageEngine Log360 highlights
- Security auditing: Secures networks with the effective and an in-depth server, perimeter device and business-critical application auditing capability.
- Internal threat detection: Detects any privilege escalations, critical security principals or GPO changes with built-in, real-time Active Directory change auditing module.
- Threat detection: Discovers threats instantly by correlating log data from sources across the network with the threat feeds from its STIX/TAXII feed processor. Sends out alerts in real time upon detection of threats with the real-time event response system.
- Incident management: Ensures accountability in managing and resolving security incidents by integrating with and feeding data to help desk systems.
- User behavior analytics: Tracks privileged users’ behavior, records their activity completely from logon to logoff and instantly notifies security professionals about any detected anomalies.
- Forensics and post-breach analysis: Effectively aggregates security incidents and searches through log data at a high speed for swift root cause analysis.
- Simplifying SIEM: Unlike other SIEM solutions, Log360 can be deployed within hours and starts analyzing networks for threats within minutes of deployment. The learning curve is smooth and training efforts are minimal.