Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd., the technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced the availability of its Digital Engineering & Construction Solution for Engineering, Construction and Operations (EC&O) companies. The preconfigured solution for SAP S/4HANA® opens up an array of digital transformation opportunities for asset-intensive industries like Engineering & Construction, Heavy Engineering and large projects-based organizations.
The key features of LTI’s Digital Engineering & Construction Solution are:
- Converges physical and digital by connecting people, equipment and site operations to transact anywhere, anytime.
- Manages large numbers of internal and external stakeholders with intricate interdependencies to preempt and proactively manage technical, operational, financial, resource-related and other risks.
- Accelerates implementation with LTI’s Mosaic platform, driving projects from planning through execution with mobile apps, execution workbench & project management cockpit.
- Leverages SAP Leonardo, and advanced capabilities of SAP S/4HANA and SAP Cloud Platform.
- Benchmarks processes for higher level of excellence and intelligence and thereby equips site supervisors, project managers and business leaders with tools to make better and timely decisions.
- Multiple deployment options to match business priorities and enterprise roadmaps.
Johnny Clemmons, SAP EC&O Business Unit Head, said, “I’m very excited about the work LTI has done to build a preconfigured SAP S/4HANA solution for engineering and construction customers. LTI has leveraged their extensive industry experience and worked with the SAP EC&O Industry Business Unit and several of our product teams to ensure they aligned with SAP strategy. This should be a real value accelerator for engineering and construction companies who are looking to optimize their business today and innovate to drive future success.”
Aftab Ullah, COO, LTI said, “At LTI, we have built deep expertise in the Engineering & Construction sector given our rich heritage and relationship with L&T Group. Our Digital Engineering & Construction Solution solves intricate industry problems, bringing together industry expertise, digital capabilities and our partnership with SAP. This modular solution can accurately capture execution details in a uniform manner to deliver significant business value.”