JioFiber set-top box users who have opted for silver plan and above will get access to ZEE5 premium subscription. The offer is open to both new and existing JioFiber subscribers. Reliance Jio had recently also announced that all users of the service would get double data to enable subscribers to work from home and watch entertaining content on OTT platforms.
What do JioFiber Set-Top Box Users Users get with Zee5 Premium Subscription:
JioFiber users can enjoy access to the entire library of premium content split across multiple languages and genres:
- 25 lakh hours of On Demand Content and 100+ live TV channels
- The best of Originals, Indian and International Movies and TV Shows, Music, Kids content, Cineplays and Health and Lifestyle
- Content in 12 languages (English, Hindi, Bengali, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Bhojpuri, Gujarati & Punjabi)
Unlimited access to Zee5 premium content is available on JioFiber Silver quarterly and above plans
Offer Open to All JioFiber Set-Top Box Users
- New and existing JioFiber users, recharging with the quarterly or annual silver plan will get access to Zee5 premium content by default – no need to login.
- Any Gold plan subscriber will also get access to Zee5 premium content.
- New JioFiber users on monthly Silver plan will get access to Zee5 premium content for the first 3 recharges only.
JioFiber Set-top Box with Gold Plan
JioFiber users looking for access to even more premium content can opt for the Gold Plan which offers higher speeds and more broadband data along with access to a bouquet of premium OTTs.
JioFiber Gold Plan Provides
- Data Speeds of up to 250 Mbps.
- Unlimited Internet (Up to 1,750 GB data monthly).
- Unlimited Voice Calling.
- Access to Premium OTT applications – Zee5, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, SonyLiv, SunNxt, Voot, AltBalaji, Lionsgate, HoiChoi, Shemaroome, JioCinema and JioSaavn.
- Unlimited Video Calling & Conferencing (TV Video Calling also included)
- Unlimited access to Jio applications.