Reliance Jio has announced the launch of new JioFiber postpaid plans to help professionals and students who are currently working and taking classes from their homes. One of the advantages of the Postpaid plans is that it is being offered at zero upfront entry cost, which means no security deposit for the internet box and no installation charges, amounting to an upfront saving of Rs 1,500.
Tariff of the JioFiber Postpaid Plans
- Plans starting at Rs 399 per month.
- Aggressive 6 and 12 months plan options will be offered.
- Symmetric plans, which means download speed = upload speed.
Set-Top Box for JioFiber Postpaid Plans
- 4K Set Top Box at no extra cost. However, Rs 1,000 refundable security deposit will have to be paid.
- Up to 15 paid OTT apps will be offered at Rs 999 and above plan, which includes all leading OTTs including regional apps such as SunNxt, HoiChoi, etc.
Benefits of Postpaid Plans
- Customers can stay connected for 24 hours a day for 365 days a year without the fear of getting disconnected.
- Autopay payment service will be offered.
How to Get for JioFiber Postpaid Plans
- One can get the service by dropping a lead on jio.com/fiber. As soon as an area is ready with the service, a Reliance Jio executive will reach out to customers and connect their home.
- JioFiber Postpaid will be available for subscription starting 17 June 2021 Thursday.
JioFiber is one of the largest Fiber providers in the country with over a million connected homes. Akash Ambani, director, Jio had earlier said that they wanted to take Fiber to each and every home and empower every member of the family. “After making India the largest and the fastest-growing country in mobile connectivity with Jio, JioFiber will propel India into global broadband leadership, thereby providing broadband to over 1,600 cities and towns,” he said.