JioFiber has revamped its tariff plans for new and existing customers. Reliance Jio says that these new tariff plans provide extreme affordability during these challenging times, when dependable internet connectivity has become a necessary norm.
What the New JioFiber Plans Offer
- Truly unlimited Internet.
- All Home plans to have symmetric speed, that is download speed = upload speed.
- New Plans of Rs 399, Rs 999 and Rs 1499 per month introduced.
- Subscription to the top 12 paid OTT apps at no extra cost.
Commenting on this development, Akash Ambani, director, Jio, said: “JioFiber is already the largest Fiber provider in the country with over a million connected homes, but our vision for India and Indians is much larger. We want to take Fiber to each and every home and empower every member of the family. After making India the largest and the fastest growing country in mobile connectivity with Jio, JioFiber will propel India into global broadband leadership, thereby providing broadband to over 1,600 cities and towns. I urge everyone to join the JioFiber movement to make India the broadband leader of the world.”
JioFiber No-condition 30-day Free Trial
Customers can try the service for 30-days with:
- 150 Mbps truly unlimited internet
- 4K set-top box with access to top 10 paid OTT apps at no cost
- Free voice calling
The 30-day free trial is applicable for all new customers, and suppose they happen to unlike the service, it can be returned with no cost involved.
What JioFiber Offers to Its Customers
- High-speed internet: Fully reliable internet and WiFi at home that delivers education, work, health and shopping experiences to every member of the home.
- Entertainment: The entertainment experience is transformed with on-demand videos, LiveTV, Movies and so on. Access to the top 12 paid OTT apps such as Netflix, Amazon, Disney+ Hotstar, etc. at no extra cost will be offered. JioTV Plus will be provided.
- Ease of content discovery: Searching through the largest library of content made easy with voice search on the Jio Remote.
- Free HD voice calling or video calls.
- Work from home with JioMeet.
- Education at homew ith JioMeet app.
- JioGames provides interesting gaming options for an enjoyable gaming experience.
New JioFiber customers activating from 1 September, will get the 30-day free trial. Existing, JioFiber users will get special benefits as mentioned below:
- Plans of all existing JioFiber customers will be upgraded to match the benefits of the new tariff plans.
- Any JioFiber customer onboarded between 15th and 31st August will also get the 30-day free trial benefit as a voucher in MyJio.