The craze around JioFiber services, more commonly known as Jio DTH or Jio GigaFiber, continues even after the suspense around the pricing ended last week with the announcement of JioFiber plans. The plans start from Rs 699 and the most expensive plan is the Titanium plan that is priced at Rs 8499. Every JioFiber, regardless of the plan, will receive a Jio Home Gateway worth Rs 5000 + 4K Set Top Box worth Rs 6400.
10 Features Salient to JioFiber TV Popular known as Jio DTH
JioFiber TV services more commonly known as Jio DTH will offer a range of services, which may provide Reliance Jio an edge over existing DTH players. While existing DTH players provide TV channels, all the features to be offered along with JioFiber have been updated on the official Jio website, and some are as follows:
- Any JioFiber connected TV can be used to make video and conference calls from a consumer’s home.
- JioTVCamera to aid in high quality video calls.
- Users can install JioCall app for a lag-free video conference experience.
- JioFiber services offer all-weather entertainment due to which TV can be viewed even during heavy rains.
- JioRemote will allow users to control their TV through voice commands.
- Users can pause, rewind and play TV shows with their 4K Set Top Box.
- Jio Set Top Box supports most gaming controllers.
- With JioFiber users can experience zero latency, mixed-reality based gaming experience.
- Users can use their smartphones as game controllers.
- Jio’s 4K Set Top Box aims at providing the first 4K experience in the country.
While with JioFiber Welcome Offer users will get TV + 4K Set Top Box worth Rs 6400 + OTT App Subscription + Unlimited Data and Voice/Video Calling, even the lowest tariff starts with 100 Mbps speed and users can also get speeds up to 1 Gbps.