Jio Book launch date is fast approaching and could be the 24 June 2021 at the Reliance AGM. The 44th Reliance Annual General Meeting 2021 will be held on 24 June at 2 PM IST according to information filed by Reliance Industries in a letter to the stock exchanges. The event will be streamed live on YouTube for viewers, and shareholders can participate in the event through Google Meet. One of the most anticipated launches this year will be the affordable Jio laptop and Jio 5G phone.
Reliance has reportedly tied up with China-based Bluebank Communication Technology for the laptop. As far the Jio 5G phone is concerned, Reliance Jio had announced a partnership with Google in the 43rd Reliance Annual General Meeting held in July last year with regard to the same. The Reliance Jio 5G is expected to be priced at Rs 2500 as per reports. The Jio Book is also expected to be affordable like every other product launched by the company in recent years.
Jio Book Launch Date, Specs and Price
Jio Book launch date, as mentioned earlier, could be 24 June 2021, and considering the fact that a majority of students are studying online and professionals working from home, the product may be made available in the market soon. According to a report by XDA Developers, some of the features that Jio Book is expected to have are as follows:
- The Jio Book laptop is expected to a have a screen resolution of 1366×768.
- The laptop is built on a 665 chipset.
- The Jio Book variants tested by Bluebank Communication Technology so far are a model with 2GB LPDDR4X RAM and 32GB eMMC storage.
- Further, another model with 4GB RAM and 64GB eMMC 5.1 storage has also reportedly been tested.
- The laptop will work on Android 10.
- Some other reports claim that the Jio Book laptop comes with a dedicated Windows key, which may be replaced at the time of launch.
Jio Book price is expected to be Rs 9500 in order to make it affordable for Indians. However, all these rumours can only be put to rest on 25 June 2021 at the Reliance AGM.