ISRO recruitment 2022 has been announced for research vacancies available at the Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS)
ISRO recruitment 2022 is being conducted for junior research fellow, research associate and research scientist vacancies wherein selected candidates will be engaged on a temporary basis. The vacancies are available at the Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS), a unit of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) for capacity building and research in the field of Remote Sensing (RS) and Geoinformatics. Those selected will be paid a monthly salary of up to Rs 56,100 based on their qualifications and experience.
Who Can Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2022?
The latest ISRO recruitment notification says that there are 20 new vacancies out which 16 are for junior research fellows, 3 are for research associates and 1 is for research scientist. The details of the qualifications required are as follows:
- MSc in physics, atmospheric science, meteorology, environmental science, remote sensing and GIS or equivalent subject. Candidates must have studied Physics and Mathematics as a subject during Graduate level.
- MTech in atmospheric sciences, meteorology, or remote sensing and GIS or equivalent subject.
- MSc in forestry, ecology, botany, environmental sciences, wildlife sciences, biodiversity and Conservation or equivalent subject.
- MSc in remote sensing and GIS or equivalent subject with dissertation in forestry or ecology.
- MTech in remote sensing and GIS or equivalent subject with dissertation in forestry or ecology.
- BE or BTech in computer science, IT or geoinformatics or equivalent subject.
- Doctorate degree in agricultural meteorology, agricultural physics, forestry, ecology, remote sensing after MSc or MTech in relevant discipline, and so on.
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates will have to appear for walk-in-interviews to be conducted from 18 to 22 April 2022. Candidates will have to fill the interview application form and bring it on the date of walk-in Interview along with the self-attested copies of all their educational qualification mark sheets and degree certificates. Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the official notification in detail for further information.