ISRO recruitment 2019 for its ISRO Telemetry Tracking and Command Network (ISTRAC) centre has begun. There are a total of four vacancies for which engineers and technicians can apply. Selected candidates will be eligible for a salary of Rs 21,700 for Technician B and Rs 44,900 for Technical Assistant positions. Added benefits such as house rent allowance, DA and travel allowance also will be provided to selected candidates.
Who can Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2019?
As per the official notification issued on the ISRO website, candidates with SSLC pass with ITI, NTC or NAC in electronic mechanic, SSLC pass with ITI, NTC or NAC in the electrical trade, SSLC pass with ITI, NTC or NAC in fitter trade, and candidate with a first-class diploma in electronics, electronics and communication, electronics and instrumentation, or electronics and telecommunication engineering from a recognized state or board, can apply for the posts as applicable. More details on the eligibility have been given here.
How to Apply for the ISRO Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates need to log into the official ISRO website in order to apply for the jobs.
- The online application will be open from 29 July 2019 onwards until 19 August 2019 12:00 pm IST. Candidates would be required to pay an application fee of Rs 250.
- The candidate will first have to register by providing the correct email address.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- A colour passport size photograph, which should be a JPG or JPEG file of maximum of 100 KB needs to be uploaded.
- After registration of application online, the candidates have to download and print the personalized payment challan form, in triplicate, from the ISRO system which will contain the Name of the candidate, Registration number, Receipt Account number, Advertisement number and Post Code, says the ISRO website. The challan slips need to be obtained from the nearest SBI branch and the scanned copy needs to be sent via email to email@example.com, and the original copy via post to the address mentioned in the official ISRO recruitment 2019 notification.
Candidates would be intimated through email, and the selection would be based on a written test and skill test. Candidates are advised to go through the ISRO recruitment 2019 notification in detail before applying for the jobs.