IOCL recruitment 2021 is now being conducted at the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Eastern Region (MD) for 527 apprentice vacancies
IOCL recruitment 2021 is being conducted at present for as many as 527 apprentice vacancies for which online applications are being accepted until 4 December 2021. There are both technical and non-technical apprentice vacancies at Indian Oil Corporation Limited locations in the states of Eastern India, which is West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand and Assam. The selected candidates will be engaged as as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 or 1973, and will be paid a monthly stipend as allowed by rules.
Who Can Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2021?
The latest IOCL recruitment notification says that there are 527 apprentice vacancies for which candidates with the following qualifications can apply:
- Trade Apprentice: Matric with regular full time ITI fitter, electrician, electronic mechanic, instrument mechanic, or machnist course recognized by NCVT or SCVT.
- Technician Apprentice: Three years diploma in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, civil, electrical and electronics, or electronics engineering from a recognized institute or university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Trade Apprentice Accountant: Regular full time graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute or University.
- Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): Non-graduate with 12th pass qualification.
- Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders): Class XII or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’.
- Trade Apprentice-Retail Sales Associate (Fresher): Non-graduate with 12th pass qualification.
- Trade Apprentice-Retail Sales Associate (Skilled Certificate Holders): Minimum 12th pass. Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Retail Trainee Associate’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Government.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates will have to submit online applications on the IOCL website before 4 December 2021. Prior to that candidates will also have to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the Regional Directorate of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (RDSDE) portal and Technician Apprentice online with the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOPT) portal. Those who wish to submit applications are advised to go trough the official notification for further information.