IOCL recruitment 2021 is now being conducted for as many as 513 vacancies for experienced non-executive personnel. The vacancies are available at Indian Oil Corporation Limited’s refineries and petrochemical units at Guwahati, Digboi, Bongaigaon, Barauni, Vadodara, Haldia, Mathura, Panipat and Paradip. Positions are operated with work arrangements in one, two, or three shifts, and incumbents may be required to perform duties in any of the work arrangements depending upon work exigencies, says the notification. Those selected will be paid a salary of up to Rs 1,05,000 based on their qualifications and experience.
Who Can Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2021?
The latest IOCL recruitment notification says that there are a total of 513 vacancies for which candidates with the following qualifications may apply:
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): Petrochemical engineering or BSc in mathematics, physics, chemistry or industrial chemistry.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U): Three years diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical) or Junior Technical Assistant-IV: Three years diploma in mechanical engineering.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) or Junior Technical Assistant-IV: Three years diploma in instrumentation, instrumentation and electronic, or instrumentation and control engineering.
- Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV: BSc with physics, chemistry or industrial chemistry and mathematics.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire and Safety): Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC-Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Junior Material Assistant-IV or Junior Technical Assistant-IV: Three years diploma in mechanical, electrical or instrumentation engineering.
- Junior Nursing Assistant-IV: Four years BSc in Nursing or three years diploma in nursing and midwifery or gynaecology and obstetrics.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates will have to submit online applications on the IOCL website before 12 October 2021. Before applying online, candidates need to ensure that they have an active email ID and a mobile phone, which must remain valid for at least twelve-month period for future communication. After successful submission of the online application, the candidates are required to send the documents to the concerned authority at the Refinery applied for before 23 October 2021. There are additional post-qualification experiences required for the vacancies for which candidates are advised to go through the official notification in detail.