Online applications for IOCL recruitment 2020 being for 482 apprentice vacancies are now being accepted, and interested and eligible candidates may apply until 22 November 2020. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is looking to engage apprentices in technical and non-technical trades at its locations under Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL), South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL). Selected candidates will be eligible for a monthly stipend as prescribed under Apprentices Act 1961, 1973 or Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and corporation’s guidelines.
How can Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020?
The notification says that candidates with three years of full-time diploma in mechanical or automobile engineering, electrical or electrical and electronics engineering, electronics and communication, electronics and telecommunication, electronics and radio communication, instrumentation and control, instrumentation and process control, or electronics engineering, and so on can apply for the vacancies. Details regarding eligibility criteria and qualifications have been published earlier.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates need to do the following to apply for the vacancies:
- Before applying for the apprentice positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under the Ministry of Human Resource Development for technician apprentice vacancies, and with the National Skill Development Council (NSDC) for trade apprentice vacancies.
- Applicants must have an active email ID and mobile number which must be valid for at least for the next one year.
- Scanned copy of color photograph between 20-50 KB in JPG format and signature in black ink between 10-30 KB in JPG format should be kept ready to upload along with the application form.
- Candidates need to first register with the official website by providing relevant information and then creating their password.
- After successful registration, the system generated registration number is sent to the registered email id or through SMS using which the candidate can log in to their account through the created password.
- Applicants then have to upload scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details, etc. and submit the form.