IOCL apprentice recruitment 2022 is being conducted for technical and non-technical vacancies in the Western region
IOCL apprentice recruitment 2022 has been announced for 570 new technical and non-technical apprentice vacancies in the Western region, which are the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa and Dadra and Nagar Haveli. Those selected will be engaged as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961, or 1973 as amended from time to time. Selected apprentices will be paid a consolidated stipend as per the Apprenticeship Rules with an additional amount of Rs 2500 towards stationery, conveyance and miscellaneous expenses.
Who Can Apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
The latest IOCL apprentice recruitment notification says that there are 570 new apprentice vacancies available and the trades available are mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, civil, electrical and electronics, electronics, fitter, electrician, electronics, instrument, machinist, accountant, data entry operator, and retail sales associate. The qualifications required for the vacancies are as follows:
- Trade Apprentice: Matric with regular full time ITI fitter, electrician, electronics, instrument or machnist course recognized by NCVT or SCVT.
- Technician Apprentice: Three years diploma in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, civil, electrical and electronics, electronics engineering from a recognized institute or university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Trade Apprentice Accountant: Regular full time graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute or University.
- Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): Non-graduate with 12th pass qualification.
- Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders): Class XII or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’.
- Trade Apprentice-Retail Sales Associate (Fresher): Non-graduate with 12th pass qualification.
- Trade Apprentice-Retail Sales Associate (Skilled Certificate Holders): Minimum 12th pass. Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Retail Trainee Associate’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Government.
How to Apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates will have to submit online applications on the IOCL website before 15 February 2022. Prior to that candidates will also have to register as a Trade Apprentice online on the Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT) portal, Technician Apprentice online with the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) portal, and Candidates for Trade Apprenticeship optional trade should register themselves on NSDC. Those who wish to submit applications are advised to go trough the official notification for further information.