IOCL apprentice recruitment 2021 will soon be conducted at the Pipelines Division of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited for 469 new vacancies
IOCL apprentice recruitment 2021 has been announced at the Pipelines Division of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited for 469 new apprentice vacancies for which online applications will begin starting from 5 October 2021. There are both technical and non-technical trade apprentice vacancies available at IOCL’s locations under its 5 regions namely Western, Northern, Southern, Eastern and South Eastern Region Pipelines. Those who get selected will be engaged under Apprentices Act 1961, and will receive a monthly stipend as allowed by rules.
Who Can Apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
The latest IOCL apprentice recruitment notification says that there are 469 new apprentice vacancies available, and the trades available are mechanical, electrical, telecommunication and instrumentation, human resource, accounts or finance, data entry operator, or domestic data entry operator. The qualifications required for the vacancies are as follows:
- Three years, or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration along with 10+2, full time diploma in mechanical or automobile engineering.
- Three years, or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration along with 10+2, full time diploma in electrical or electrical and electronics engineering.
- Three years, or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration along with 10+2, full time diploma in electronics and communication, electronics and telecommunication, electronics and radio communication, instrumentation and control engineering, instrumentation and process control or electronics engineering.
- Full time Bachelors degree.
- Full time Bachelors degree in commerce.
- Minimum 12th pass.
- Minimum 12th pass but below graduate. Additionally, candidates should possess skill certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Government.
How to Apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates will have to submit online applications on the Indian Oil Pipelines portal at plapps.indianoil.in before 25 October 2021. Prior to that, candidates should have also registered themselves with the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the official notification for more information.