- BEL Recruitment 2021: Online Applications Invited for 7 Project Engineer Vacancies, Salary Rs 35,000
- RITES Recruitment 2021: Applications Invited for 10 New Vacancies, Salary up to Rs 1,50,000
- AICTE Invites Applications from Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh Students for Internship Opportunities with IITs
- DRDO Recruitment 2021: Applications Invited for 48 Apprentice Vacancies at DGRE, Stipend up to Rs 9000
- IIT Delhi Offers Free Online Lecture Videos on Basics of Optics and Photonics
- 5 DeepTech skills you need to work in any industry
- MeitY and AWS partner to support DeepTech innovation in India
- CryptoTech can create an economic value add of $184 billion in India by 2030: NASSCOM
- Equinix boosts 5G and edge ecosystem innovation with Nokia
- ISRO Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Online Applications Begin for 167 New Vacancies at VSSC, Stipend Rs 9000
In the 4th episode of DeepTech Studio, Dr. Heike Riel – IBM Fellow, Lead Quantum, IBM Research Europe talks about Quantum Computing fundamentals and the growing interest in this field.
Dr. Heike Riel also discusses the recent advances, applications and the future roadmap of Quantum Computing. In the episode, Riel also describes the days leading up to the launch of IBM’s Quantum One in Germany and what it would mean for the future of the technology.