Infosys recruitment 2022 for freshers is being conducted at the company’s business process outsourcing services line in Gurgaon
Infosys recruitment 2022 for freshers is currently underway for new Process Executive vacancies available in the Gurgaon unit of Infosys’ business process outsourcing services line. Fresh graduates an apply for the vacancies provided they have skills related to Data, and capital markets. Those selected will be posted in Gurgaon; however, the job location may also change based on the business requirements of the company.
Who Can Apply for Infosys Recruitment 2022?
Candidates with the following qualifications can apply for Infosys recruitment for process executives:
- Bachelor of Arts.
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours).
- Bachelor of Commerce.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours).
- Master of Commerce.
- Master of Business Administration.
- Bachelor of Business Administration.
Job Responsibilities of those Selected through Infosys Recruitment 2022?
Selected candidates will be assigned with the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis:
- The reconciliation officer is responsible for ensuring timely bank reconciliation as per agreed SLA’s.
- Analysis or audit trail of the cases once outstanding items are cleared.
- It is the account officer’s duty to ensure that all transactions are covered by adequate sanctions and do not have any deviations.
- If serious financial irregularities are noticed, reports them to the respective supervisor for rectification.
- Reconciliation between Front Office and Back Office systems based on provided SOP.
- Liaise with internal supervisor to resolve outstanding issues and clarify any doubts.
- Suspense account monitoring and clearing.
- Posting of appropriate accounts if needed to reflect the correct entries.
How to Apply for Infosys Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates need to take the following steps to apply for jobs at Infosys:
- Sign-in if previously registered or sign up with the Infosys Careers website by using either Google, LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook accounts.
- Accept the consent form that is provided on the website.
- Complete the profile with personal information such as name, address and phone number.
- Upload the resume.
- Click on “Apply Now” to finish the application process.
- Upon application, candidates will be sent a candidate ID to their registered email address. This ID can be used to track the status of applications from any device.
All applications will be reviewed by the Talent Acquisition Team of Infosys, and short-listed candidates will be invited for one or more rounds of Technical Evaluation and Behavioral Evaluation. Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the official website for further information.