Infosys is currently accepting applications on its newly launched Infosys Springboard platform for several free online courses that are suitable for students in the age group of 10 to 22 years old. The company says that certifications for the courses will also be introduced soon. At present, interested students may enroll on the platform and start learning from the free online courses that are available. The initiative is aimed at democratizing learning, with free digital content, to empower 10 million people with digital skills by 2025.
The company says that Infosys Springboard, alongside formal education, will help accelerate digital reskilling for participating learners, ranging from school and college students to professionals and adults. Infosys adds that Infosys Springboard will also be launched in regional languages soon. The Content is aligned with the New Education policy 2020 and includes both soft skills and vocational skills. The program is open to teachers as well as professionals.
How to Register on Infosys Springboard to Access Free Online Courses?
Interested students and professionals will first have to register with the official website by using their email or password, or may also use their Google accounts for the same. Some of the details required are as follows:
- Full name, and age.
- Name of the institute associated with.
- Address, and mobile number.
After registration, the registered participants will have to accept terms and conditions.
Some of the Courses Available for Free on Infosys Springboard
Upon successful registration, participants will be given the option to choose their topics of interest from the following:
- Big data.
- Machine learning.
- Internet of things.
- Design thinking.
- Arts, history and so on.
Once participants choose their topics of interest, they will be given the option to learn from the related courses available on the platform.
Who Can Enroll for Infosys Springboard Free Online Courses
Infosys Springboard is targeted at the following individuals:
- Students who will learn by doing and develop holistically in preparation for emerging jobs and career opportunities.
- Women with a focused learning portal, specialized resources and expert mentors for holistic development.
- Working professionals with advanced digital skills to prepare them for the high-paying jobs of the future.
- Teachers to better collaborate with learners on their skilling journey using the platform’s engagement features.
- NGOs to extend learning benefits more broadly, especially to the underserved sections of society.
Interested candidates are advised to go through the official website to register and access the content on the platform.