Infosys, the Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services headquartered in Bengaluru, has designed an ATP Tour app to bring Tennis fans closer to pro-tennis tours.
Fans of men’s professional tennis can dive deeper than ever before into the ATP Tour and ATP Challenger Tour following the release of the ATP’s new official mobile app. ATP Tour is the global elite men’s professional tennis circuit, which is being organized by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) for the 2019 tennis season.
Developed in partnership with Infosys and available today for iOS and Android devices, the ‘ATP Tour app’ delivers official live scores, stats, news and video and a personalized feed featuring fans’ favorite players and tournaments.
Pravin Rao, Chief Operating Officer, Infosys, said “It’s the 5th year of our relationship with the ATP, and we are very excited to continue this digital transformation journey with them. This new app is built with best-in class principles of digital and design and has been created with fans front and centre. It ties in with our overall commitment to the sport, combining our passion for tennis and technology to reimagine the sport for players and fans alike.”
Features of the ‘ATP Tour App’ Designed by Infosys
- A personalized news feed providing immediate access to the latest content on favorite players and tournaments
- Official point-by-point live scoring of all ATP Tour and ATP Challenger Tour tournaments
- Daily schedules, draws and results from all ATP Tour and Challenger Tour tournaments
- Latest news, videos, and features on the game’s most exciting players and tournaments
- Detailed player bio, data and match statistics
- Official ATP Race and Rankings tables
- Detailed FedEx ATP Head2Head rivalry information
- Full ATP Tour and Challenger Tour calendar
Furthermore, through customized notifications, fans will also be alerted when their players begin or complete a match and immediately when fresh news and video content about their favorite players have been published.
Chris Kermode, ATP executive chairman and president, said: “We’re delighted to announce the launch of the new ATP Tour app. The app will enable tennis fans worldwide to follow the Tour and their favorite players more closely than ever before as we continue to leverage technology to increase engagement with the Tour’s growing fan base.”