Infosys has invited registrations from engineering students for its HackWithInfy contest, which is open to both interested individuals. Hackwithinfy is basically a coding competition for engineering students across India graduating in the year 2022. The program has been designed to help students develop rapid problem-solving and innovative thinking early in academic life says the company.
The Infosys coding competition this year will consist of only two rounds, and the first round will be held online followed by the virtual grand finale for which top 100 participants will be selected. The finalist will also get a pre-placement interview opportunity (PPI) for the power programmer role at Infosys. All interested students may participate in the event is free and no registration fees will be charged before or after the event. The winner will receive a cash prize of Rs 2 Lakhs, the runner-up Rs 1 lakh, and the second runner-up Rs 50,000.
Who can Register for the Infosys Coding Competition?
Interested engineering students need to note the following important details before they register for the competition:
- The competition is open to BE, BTech, ME, or MTech students graduating in 2022.
- The assessment round for HackWithInfy will be hosted on Infosys Assessment Platform, and the first round will be held online on 5, 7 and 9 May 2021, and the virtual finale will be held from 2 to 5 July 2021.
- All the finalists must have their own laptop with all the necessary software for the event.
- Participants will have to register on the official website as individuals and complete the challenge in the stipulated time.
- Each participant will have to participate through a single HackWithInfy account, and Infosys may disqualify participants who participate or attempt to participate in the event through multiple HackWithInfy accounts.
Those who wish to know more are advised to go through the official website in detail for further information on the contest.