“We invented the three-tier client server architecture. We are the only ones with this architecture and this is one of the key success factors of SAP.”
Prof Dr Henning Kagermann Co-Chairman Executive Board CEO SAP
“We always have been supporting a lean protocol and without that we would never have been able to go that fast into the internet.”
Dr Peter Zencke, Executive Board Member, SAP AG
We have basically rewritten the user interface in Java.
Alon Li, Managing Director, QAD Asia
People who are trying to scare customers from using this new paradigm are the people who want to maintain the old order.
Anil Bakht, CMD, Eastern Software Systems
- AICTE Invites Applications from CBSE Teachers for Online Faculty Development Programmes in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Paytm Gets Removed from Google Play Due to Paytm Cricket League
- Paytm Vanishes from Google Play Store, Is Your Money Safe?
- Making the Internet safer using remote browser isolation: Samir Shah, CEO, Cyberinc
- How Predicting & Preventing Failure is Critical to Digital Transformation Success
- Apple Store Online is Coming to India Next Week, Students to Get Special Pricing on iPads and Mac
- Microsoft and NASSCOM Invite Applications from Students for Online Courses on Artificial Intelligence: Here’s How to Register
- SMEs are going digital, but what about cybersecurity?
- Smartwatches turning out to be essential in identifying COVID symptoms
- Phoenix Group partners with TCS to introduce new analytics tool for workplace pension clients