Indian Army invites applications from eligible unmarried male engineering graduates for the 139th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-139) which is set to commence in July 2024 at the Indian Military Academy(IMA).
This recruitment is a unique opportunity for technical graduates to join the force and secure a Permanent Commission in the esteemed defense force of the Indian army.
|Civil / Building Construction & Technology||07|
|Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Sc / Information|
|Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation||03|
|Electronics/ Electronics & Telecom/ Electronics & Communication/ Fibre Optics/ Telecommunication/ Micro Electronics & Microwave/ Opto Electronics/ Satellite Communication||04|
|Mechanical/ Production/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Industrial or Manufacturing/ Industrial Engg & Mgt/ Workshop Technology/ Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics||07|
|Architecture/ Plastic Tech/ Remote Sensing/ Ballistics/ Bio-Medical Engg/ Food Tech/ Agriculture/ Metallurgical/ Metallurgy and Explosive/ Laser Tech/ Bio Tech/ Rubber Technology/ Chemical Engg/ Transportation/ Engineering/ Mining/ Nuclear Technology/ Textile||02|
Who is eligible for Indian Army TGC?
Indian Army has set some eligibility criteria for applicants who wish to join the force through this entry. The candidates must check for following prerequisties before applying for the post.
- Citizen of India
- Citizen of Nepal
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia, as well as Vietnam, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Candidates must be between the age of 20 and 27 years as of 01 July 2024. They must have been born between 02 July 1997 and 01 July 2004, inclusive of both dates.
What is the required educational qualification?
The educational qualification required for the given posts is as follows:
- Candidates who have either already passed the necessary Engineering Degree course or are currently in the final year of an Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- Those who are in the final year of their engineering degree must be able to provide proof of passing including marksheets by 01 July 2024.
It should noted that the candidates falling into this category will be inducted on an Additional Bond Basis, and failure to produce the required degree certificate within the specified timeframe may result in consequences as per the terms of the Additional Bond Basis agreement.
How to apply?
The applications will only be accepted in an online format through the official website of the Indian Army. Applicants can follow the given steps to fill out their online application form.
- Visit the official website and Login.
- Click on ‘Registration‘.
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Once registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. You will be directed to the Officers Selection ‘Eligibility‘ page.
- Click on ‘Apply‘ next to the Technical Graduate Course.
- and you will be redirected to an ‘Application Form‘ page.
- Click ‘Continue‘ and fill in the required information under various sections including personal information, communication details, educational details, etc.
- Click on ‘Save and Continue’ before moving to the next segment.
- After filling in details in the last segment you will be directed to the page ‘Summary of your information‘.
- Once after confirming the details, click on ‘Submit‘.
Candidates are strongly advised to go through the notification thoroughly before filling out the online application form to avoid mistakes that could lead to the rejection of their application. And submit their applications before the deadline on 26th October 2023.