IIT summer internship 2020 of two months with a stipend of Rs 6000 per month is being offered at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras). The internship is open to students pursuing their under graduation, post-graduation as well as integrated post-graduation in the fields of Engineering, Management, Sciences and Humanities.
The programme may be held from 20 May 2020 to 19 July 2020, based on the student’s convenience, and the participating departments are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Management Studies, Aerospace Engineering, Applied Mechanics, Bio-Technology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, and so on.
Who can Apply for IIT Summer Internship 2020?
According to the IIT Madras website, the following students can apply
- Candidates in third-year of BE, BTech, or BSc in engineering
- Candidates in the third or fourth year of integrated ME or MTech programme
- Candidates in1st year of ME, MTech, MSc, MA or MBA
Candidates with an outstanding academic background in terms of high ranks in university examinations are encouraged to apply, highlighting their academic performance and achievement including papers presented at seminars, projects executed, design contests participated, score or rank in Mathematics Olympiad and any other awards or distinctions obtained. IIT students may not apply for this internship.
How to Apply for IIT Summer Internship 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates need to apply on the dedicated website by taking the following steps:
- Create a new account with the website by providing a valid email address and login name.
- Fill up the provided online application forms under the “My Application Summary” category.
- Upload the required files such as photographs, academic certificates and so on.
- Once all the correct details are entered, submit the applications.
Candidates are advised to go through the content available on the IIT summer internship 2020 website in detail before applying for the same. The last date to fill and submit the online application is 29 February 2020.