IIT Madras recruitment 2022 is being conducted for machine learning engineer vacancy available at Department of Engineering Design
IIT Madras recruitment 2022 has been announced for machine learning engineer vacancy available in project titled “Algorithm for Synthetic Vision System (SVS),Enhanced Vision System (EVS) and Automatic Target Recognition (ATR) implementation in a fighter aircraft”. Selected candidates will be engaged initially for a period of three months, which will then be extended based on the performance of the candidate. Those selected will be paid a monthly salary of Rs 40,000.
Who can Apply for IIT Madras Recruitment 2022?
The latest IIT Madras recruitment 2022 notification says that candidates with a Master’s degree in computer science, electronics, electrical, mechanical or chemical engineering or a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electronics, electrical, mechanical or chemical engineering with at least 2 years of experience can apply for the vacancy.
Candidates need to have experience with machine learning, or deep learning algorithms for computer vision and development and implementation of computer vision algorithms in general can apply. However, applicants with specific experience with object detection algorithm from noisy images is desirable. Some of the programming language skills candidates are required to have are as follows:
- Pytorch, Keras ROS
- Linux OS
Candidates are also required to have domain knowledge in the following:
- Deep learning.
- Machine learning.
- Computer vision: Object detection, and localization.
Job Responsibilities of those Selected through IIT Madras Recruitment 2022
Selected candidates will be assigned the following main responsibilities among others:
- To perform thorough literature survey of techniques pertinent to the project.
- To interact with data annotation personnel and understand the problem specification correctly and to identify problems with data annotation as well as paucity of data.
- To implement multiple methods and keep accurate records and description of codes and outputs along with data.
- Interact with the project PI and other collaborators regularly and provide updates.
- Document progress of project and prepare manuscripts for publications and demos for funding agency.
- Mentor students in the PI lab as and when required.
How to Apply for IIT Madras Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates will have to apply online on the official website. However, in case of any issues, applications may be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before 27 April 2022. Relevant experience gained after the minimum qualifying degree will only be taken into consideration, says the notification. Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the official notification for more information.