IIT Madras has invited applications for a 2-year executive MBA program that has been designed specifically for working professionals. It is a 2-year program with a rigorous yet practice-oriented curriculum, says the institute. The classes will be held on alternate weekends to help participants maintain work-life balance. The program also includes 3 projects that apply theory to live business problems.
IIT Madras says that the two-year degree program is aimed at providing mid-career working professionals with such a functional and integrative perspective and imbibing contemporary management knowledge to lead a modern business organization. The institute hopes to equip participants with deep functional and broad industrial domain knowledge along with enriching them with an integrated perspective of boundary spanning business decisions.
Who can Take the IIT Madras 2-year Executive MBA Degree Program
The program is open to participants who hold the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with over 60 percent.
- Minimum of three years of working experience attained after under graduation as on 31 December 2021.
Admission Procedure for IIT Madras 2-year Executive MBA Degree Program
Candidates will have to keep in mind the following important points with regard to the admission procedure:
- Online applications for admission to the IIT Madras 2-year executive MBA degree program opens on 20 September 2021.
- The selection will happen based upon application data, video case study test and personal interviews, which will both be conducted through virtual mode).
- Dates for the virtual test and interview are as follows: 12, 13, and 14, which fall on a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of November 2021.
- Results will be announced in November 2021 and the classes will commence in January 2022.
Those who wish to know more are advised to go through the official website for more information.