IIT Madras internship 2023 is being offered at the Robert Bosch Centre for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (RBCDSAI) for graduate students. RBCDSAI is a centre of the Indian Institute of Madras that is engaged in bringing together a cohort of researchers together to tackle diverse challenges in big data using machine learning and artificial intelligence. The opportunity is open to students, and those selected may be engaged at RBCDSAI for two to six months.
Selected candidates will get to gain hands-on experience in working on cutting edge discoveries, with some of the best minds in the country in data science and artificial intelligence, says the institute. Those interested will have to fill up a dedicated Google Form before 14 February 2023 in order to be considered for the opportunity. While accommodation will not be provided for selected interns, they will, however, be paid a stipend as this is a paid opportunity.
Who Can Apply for IIT Madras Internship 2023?
The official notification issued on the RBCDSAI website says that students who meet the following criteria would be eligible to apply for the internship at IIT Madras:
- The internship is open to students who are in pre-final year of their 4-year under-graduation or first year of their 2-year post-graduation.
- They will also have to be regular or full-time engineering or science students in any Indian University or educational institutions.
Projects Available Under IIT Madras Internship 2023
There are a total of 15 internship opportunities available at present. The list of topics is as follows:
- India data commons.
- Automated detection and mitigation of fairness or bias issues in AI models.
- Automated doubt generation models for natural language contexts.
- Interactive platform for core microbiota analysis.
- Wind turbine data analytics for performance monitoring and health prediction.
- Developing a 1/10th size connected and autonomous vehicle.
- Sensors in water distribution network: Design, validation and data correlation using IoT and data management tools.
- Monitoring and control of biological processes.
- Natural Language Processing for biological network reconstruction.
- Machine learning algorithm and theory.
- Deep learning phenomenology.
- Graph neural networks for polymer property prediction.
- Design of high entropy alloys using machine learning.
- Optimization of thermal spray process using machine learning.
- Sensors in water distribution network.
Important Details of the IIT Madras Internship
Before submitting applications, students are advised to go through the following details:
1. The internship for selected students will start from April 2023.
2. The period will be minimum 2 months to a maximum of 6 months per intern.
3. The nomination may be made in person.
4. Selected students will have to submit a bonafide certificate from their institute before their appointment.