IIT Madras internship 2022 has been announced at the Robert Bosch Centre for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
IIT Madras internship 2022 opportunity is available for students who are in their pre-final year of graduation. The internship opportunities are available at the Robert Bosch Centre for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (RBCDSAI), which has been established to bring a cohort of researchers together to tackle diverse challenges in big data using machine learning and artificial intelligence. RBCDSAI currently works with different government organizations to provide insights and solutions to various aspects of nation building. Furthermore, the institute also works closely with industries.
“We invite exceptional undergraduates and researchers of all levels with an experience and passion for data science and artificial intelligence to join our ever-expanding team of researchers and make a positive societal impact through their research. RBCDSAI boasts of a highly qualified team of researchers and support staff. The centre is well equipped with necessary infrastructure to lay down a conducive environment for the researchers,” says the institute.
Who Can Apply for IIT Madras Internship 2022?
The notification issued on the RBCDSAI website says that the following candidates can apply for the internship opportunities:
- Students who are in their pre-final or fourth year of their regular full-time graduation.
- Their degrees should be of an engineering or science stream.
- Applicants should be enrolled in any Indian university or educational institute.
Projects Available Under IIT Madras Internship 2022
Some of the topics that students can pursue are as follows:
- Obstacle Avoidance in Robotics.
- E-Healthcare: Healthcare based Workflow Management Systems.
- Development of Small Scale Electric Vehicles.
- Allocation and Routing of Ambulances.
- Synchronized Multi-Scale and Multi-Sensor Traffic Data from Indian Urban Roads.
- Tools for Data Driven Engineering.
- Deep Learning Phenomenology.
- Data Driven Monitoring of Water Networks.
Interested and eligible candidates will have to submit applications before 31 March 2022. Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the official page for further information.