IIT Jodhpur has invited applications for its specialized MBA program in FinTech and Cybersecurity (online) for working professionals through the School of Management and Entrepreneurship. With the aim of meeting the skill requirements of the rapidly expanding FinTech industry, both in India and globally, the program offers a comprehensive curriculum that combines management fundamentals with specialized courses in FinTech and Cybersecurity.
The courses will be taught with an application-oriented pedagogy with case studies and examples. To facilitate meaningful interactions, each term of the program includes an obligatory on-campus immersion component, providing students with the opportunity to engage face-to-face with their peers and professors, said a statement from the institute. Participants can choose between an accelerated or slow-paced mode to complete the program requirements.
Who Can Apply for IIT Jodhpur Online MBA?
Candidates with the following qualifications may apply for the course:
- Bachelor’s degree of a minimum 4-year duration in engineering or technology awarded by any recognised university.
- A minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or 6.00 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the qualifying degree.
- Candidate should be a full time employee and have a minimum of 2 years of experience while applying to the program.
What the IIT Jodhpur Online MBA Will Cover?
The institute says that an MBA from an IIT offers an ideal opportunity due to the transdisciplinary nature of the ecosystem and the networks that students can establish. Some of the topics that will be covered are as follows:
- Managerial economics.
- Statistics for management managing digital enterprises machine learning applications for business.
- Trends in FinTech.
- Digital payment systems.
- Macroeconomic environment of business.
- Introduction to information security.
Benefits of taking IIT Jodhpur Online MBA
Upon successful completion of the program, students will gain the following abilities and learning outcomes:
- Students will acquire the skills necessary to work in both the FinTech sector and traditional financial services.
- Participants get to stay informed and adapt to emerging technological trends specific to the FinTech industry.
- Professionals will be able to generate ideas and establish FinTech startups.
- Participants will also be trained on designing and developing advanced solutions for managing financial services and assets.
Important Details of IIT Jodhpur Online MBA
The deadline for application submissions for the MBA in Fintech and Cybersecurity program is 12 June 2023, and interested candidates can apply online through the official website. Online classes for the program will commence on 2 July 2023.