IIT internship 2021 will soon be conducted at IIT Bhubaneswar, and online applications for the same are currently underway. The internship will be from 3 weeks to 8 weeks long, and will most likely begin from 13 May 2021, and will be conducted up to 22 July 2021. Selected students may be provided hostel accommodation and other facilities upon the payment of the required fees. After completing the internship, the intern has to submit a report of the work after which a training completion certificate will be issued to the student.
Who can Apply for IIT Internship 2021 at IIT Bhubaneswar?
Students can choose to do their internship in the following subjects at IIT Bhubaneswar:
- School of Basic Sciences.
- Earth, Ocean and Climate Sciences.
- Electrical Sciences.
- Mechanical Sciences.
- Social Sciences and Management and Minerals.
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering.
Students pursuing their degrees in the above-mentioned fields from government-funded technical institutions and the students referred by various academies can apply.
How to Apply for IIT Internship 2021 at IIT Bhubaneswar?
- Interested students will have to submit online applications before 7 May 2021. Some of the documents required while submitting applications are as follows:
- Photograph and signature of size less than 100kb size.
- Transcript and resume in PDF format of less than 200kb size.
- Identity, marks card, other relevant documents and certificates in PDF format of less than 200kb size.
After selection, students will have to submit the signed hard copy of the application form along with the requisite documents at the time of joining the internship in the respective Schools of the Institute. Those who wish to know more about the internship are advised to go through the official website in detail.