IIT Hyderabad has announced a new post-doctoral research fellowship available at the Technology Innovation Hub on Autonomous Navigation (TiHAN). TiHAN at the Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad is the source for fundamental knowledge and technologies including IPs, publications, products, commercialization as licensing, and ToTs in the technology vertical of autonomous navigation and data acquisition systems. Those who get selected for the post will be engaged for a period of one year, and will be paid a monthly salary of Rs 55,000.
Who Can Apply for IIT Hyderabad Post-doctoral Research Fellowship?
The post-doctoral research fellowship is open to candidates with a PhD in transportation engineering with BE, BTech, or equivalent in civil engineering with relevant research or industrial experience and publication in standard journals will have an added advantage. Candidates who have submitted the thesis and are waiting for thesis defense may also apply for the vacancy. Apart from this qualification, applicants will also need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Good academic records throughout and good writing skills.
- Candidates should not have published in Predatory Journals.
- Candidates should have the ability to conduct high-quality research and publishing research findings in top-tier journals.
Some of the areas of the research include:
- Transportation modelling.
- Traffic operations and traffic flow theory.
- Smart mobility.
- Data analytics.
Job Role of Candidate Selected for IIT Hyderabad Post-doctoral Research Fellowship
Selected candidates will be expected to fulfill the following duties:
- Collection of relevant literatures.
- Expertise in one of the domain areas listed below.
- Co-ordinate the work with the team.
- Report preparation and lab management.
- Interaction with sponsored agencies.
How to Apply for IIT Hyderabad Post-doctoral Research Fellowship?
Interested and eligible candidates will have to submit applications through the link given in the official notification for the research fellowship vacancy before 25 September 2021. Even freshers with one or two years of experience may apply. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria, academic record and relevant experience. Furthermore, only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee.