IIT Hyderabad has invited applications from eligible candidates for Technology Transfer Officer or Commercialisation Officer vacancy
IIT Hyderabad has announced a Technology Transfer Officer or Commercialisation Officer vacancy for which interested candidates can apply online. Applicants will be shortlisted based on online application followed by an online interview for the screened-in candidates. Those selected will have to physically report to the Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad on a daily basis and will be paid a salary of Rs 60,000 to 1,00,000 based on their qualifications and experience.
Who Can Apply for IIT Hyderabad Recruitment?
The notification issued on the IIT Hyderabad website says that there is one Technology Transfer Officer or Commercialisation Officer for which candidates with the following qualifications can apply:
- Undergraduate in science and engineering.
- Postgraduate, diploma or certificate in technology transfer or licensing from a recognised organisation.
- Minimum three years of experience in innovation and technology transfer, licensing and valuation areas of public research organisations or private organisations.
Some of the desirable qualifications are as follows:
- MBA from reputed institutions.
- Collaborations with foreign companies.
- Law from recognised University.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, and so on.
Those selected will be expected to undertake technical, regulatory and market assessment of technologies, their techno-commercial feasibility and valuation, collaborate with inventors to evaluate and develop technology licensing opportunities and strategies, and identify, review, and build relationships with potential partners/licensees through primary and secondary research among other responsibilities says the notification.
How to Apply for IIT Hyderabad Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates will have to submit a Google form before 2 November 2021 before 11:59 pm. Along with the CV, applicants will have to upload a one page report related to the technologies transferred or licensed in their experience. Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the official notification for more information.