The Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IITGN) has introduced the e-Masters Program in Data Science for Decision Making (DSDM). This e-Masters program represents an initiative to bridge the gap between data science expertise and strategic decision-making.
This IIT Gandhinagar data science course offers a comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach to data science education. The course equips students with the tools, skills, and mindset necessary to navigate the dynamic landscape of data-driven decision-making.
What is covered in the curriculum of this course?
- Mathematical Models for Data Science
- Advanced Probability and Statistics
- Programming for Data Science
- Time Series Analysis
- Optimization for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Risk and Decision Analysis
- Machine Learning for Predictive Analysis
- Spatial Data Science and Applications
- Advanced-Data Visualization Techniques
- Big Data Modeling and Management Systems
- Generative AI with Large Language Models
- Writing and Leadership
- Projects Course – I
- Projects Course – II
What are the eligibility criteria for the IIT Gandhinagar data science course?
- Passed grade 12 and must have taken Mathematics.
- Graduate degree with a minimum of 60% marks in relevant fields such as Statistics/ Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Engineering/ Technology/ Science/ Economics/Commerce.
Checklist for IIT Gandhinagar data science course
- Program duration: 2 years
- Academic credits: 54 credits
- Class starts: May 2024
- Application fee: INR 1000
- Course fees: INR 8,25,000
The e-Masters Program in Data Science for Decision Making at IIT Gandhinagar is an opportunity for individuals seeking to excel in data-driven decision-making. DSDM empowers students to harness the potential of data science with a cutting-edge curriculum, experienced faculty, and flexible learning options.