IIT Delhi has launched through its Continuing Education Programme (CEP) is launching a programme called Finance for Non-finance Executives for interested candidates. The course aims at introducing participants or decision-makers from non-financial backgrounds to the fundamentals of finance and accounting. The course content will be delivered through a mix of live lectures and self-paced learning modules.
The course will be conducted by eminent IIT Delhi faculty members, and participants will also get to participate in peer-to-peer learning and expand their professional network. Upon successful completion of the programme, participants will receive a certification in “Finance for Non-Finance Executives” from IIT Delhi. The cost of the course is Rs 50,000, and participants will be able to complete the course in 15 weeks.
Who can Take the IIT Delhi Online Course on Finance for Non-finance Executives
The course requires for candidates to have completed graduation (10 plus 2 plus 3) or Diploma from a recognised university in any discipline. Final year students can also apply. However, the course can also be beneficial for the following candidates:
- New managers who are handling business operations for the first time and need to understand the basics of finance and accounting.
- Middle and senior-level managers looking to refresh their knowledge of finance management.
- Technical Executives, Managers, and senior managers looking to gain knowledge of Finance to support their decision-making process.
- Entrepreneurs and business owners.
What Will Participants Learn from the IIT Delhi Online Course on Finance for Non-finance Executives
Some of the topics that will be delivered during the course are as follows:
- Demystifying financial statements.
- Deciphering company performance using ratios.
- How to make economical decisions – cost concepts and decision making.
- Calling shots for the future – Long term investment decisions.
- Budgetary control.
Those who wish to know more are advised to go through the official course brochure in detail, and the last date to apply is 28 February 2021.
(Disclaimer: This post has been published purely for the information of our readers. This is NOT a sponsored post, and Dataquest is not receiving any monetary benefit for publishing the story.)