IIST is currently accepting applications for an online faculty development program on Control and Automation. The course will be conducted from 15 to 18 December 2020. The course is being organised by the Avionics Department of the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology. Participants will receive an attendance certificate after paying a sum of Rs 500.
Topics of Lecture for IIST Online FDP on Control and Automation
Some of the topics that will be covered during the online course are as follows:
- Optimal control theory and space missions.
- Avionics and control systems in modern civil aircraft.
- Basics of missile control system design.
- Limitations of the flight control system for unstable missiles.
- Linear and non-linear controller design for wind energy conversion system.
- Slosh stability analysis in launch vehicles and satellites.
- Building autonomous robots: Intelligent control, imitation learning, and deep learning-based visual perception.
- Attitude control of aircraft dynamics and so on.
Interested candidates can register for the program by paying a fee of Rs 500 online, and then filling the online registration form by entering the payment details. The last date to register for the online FDP course is 24 October 2020. Those who wish to know more about the course are advised to go through the official website for more information and then fill the online registration form.