HPCL recruitment 2022 for engineers has been announced for various apprentice vacancies available at the Visakh Refinery of the company
HPCL recruitment 2022 for engineers is currently underway for several apprentice vacancies available at the Visakh Refinery of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL). The Visakh Refinery Modernization Project (VRMP) comprises of a new crude unit, residue up-gradation facilities, and other associated facilities. Selected candidates will engaged be for a period of one year as per provision of Apprentices Act, 1961 and will also be paid a monthly salary of Rs 25,000.
Who Can Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2022 for Engineers?
The latest HPCL recruitment notification issued on the MHRDNATS portal says that there are several vacancies available for candidates with Ana engineering degree obtained after 1 April 2019 from the following streams of engineering:
- Mechanical engineering.
- Electrical and electronics engineering.
- Chemical engineering.
- Civil engineering.
- Materials management.
- Safety engineering.
- Computer science and engineering.
- Information technology.
- Electronics and communication engineering.
- Catering technology.
- Civil environmental.
- Communication and computer engineering.
- Computer science and engineering (artificial intelligence and machine learning).
- Computer science and engineering (data science).
- Energy engineering.
- Environment pollution and control engineering.
- Food process engineering.
- Food technology.
- Hotel management and catering technology.
- Industrial engineering.
- Interior decoration.
- Petroleum engineering.
- Regional and town planning.
- Telecommunication and engineering.
- Television engineering.
- Water management.
Candidates belonging to General and OBC-NC category must have 60% aggregate whereas candidates belonging to SC, ST or PwBD must have 50% aggregate marks in all years/ semesters in qualifying examinations, says the notification.
How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2022 for Engineers?
Interested and eligible candidates candidates will have to submit applications before 20 January 2022. Interested participants who are eligible to apply for the vacancies will have to enroll on the NATS portal by:
- Going to www. mhrdnats.gov.in
- Clicking on enroll
- Completing the application form
- A unique enrolment number for each student will be generated.
Applicants will have to wait for at least one day for enrollment verification and approval. Upon receiving the enrollment number, applicants will have to:
- Click Establishment Request Menu
- Click Find Establishment
- Upload Resume
- Choose Establishment name
- Type Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited and search
- Click apply
- Click apply again
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the official notification in detail before submitting applications.