HPCL recruitment 2021 is being conducted at HP Green R&D Centre, Bengaluru for various research vacancies on a fixed term basis
HPCL recruitment 2021 is currently underway for research vacancies available at HP Green R&D Centre, Bengaluru. The HP Green R&D Centre has been entrusted with developing innovative and path-breaking technologies and products in the energy sector. Selected candidates will be hired as research associates and project associates on a fixed-term basis. Those selected for research associate vacancies will be paid a monthly salary of up to Rs 85,000, and those who get selected for project associate vacancies will be paid a monthly salary of up to Rs 50,000.
Who Can Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2021?
The latest HPCL recruitment notification says that there are both research associate and project associate vacancies. For the research associate vacancies candidates with the following qualifications can apply:
- PhD in chemistry, polymers, polyolefin, petrochemicals, battery research, membrane separation and adsorptive separation, catalysis, materials, nano-materials, or analytical and organic chemistry.
- PhD in bio-science, microbiology, or biotechnology.
- PhD in chemical engineering, combustion and emission engineering, automobile engineering, thermal engineering, mechanical engineering or metallurgy with specialization in corrosion studies.
- Mtech in chemical engineering, metallurgy with specialization in corrosion studies, mechanical engineering, combustion and emission engineering, automobile engineering, or thermal engineering.
For the project associate vacancies candidates with the following qualifications can apply:
- MSc or Bsc in chemistry, material science, microbiology, biosciences or biotechnology.
- Diploma or PG diploma chemical engineering, chemical technology, petroleum refining, mechanical engineering or automobile engineering.
How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates will have to submit online applications on the IOCL website before 31 October 2021. Applications from candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria will be rejected at any stage of the selection process, says the notification. Candidates may also write to email@example.com for any further queries and information. Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the official notification for project associates and research associates in detail before submitting applications.