HCL Technologies has invited applications from students for its TechBee program. The initiative is open to class 12 students who have passed in 2020 or are appearing for Class 12 in 2021 with mathematics or business mathematics background. TechBee, HCL Technologies’ Early Career Program, is a work-integrated higher education program. As a part of HCL’s new people strategy for 10+2 students, the program offers IT engineering jobs by equipping the students with future-ready skills.
The program prepares students technically and professionally for entry-level IT jobs in HCL Technologies where candidates undergo extensive 12-month training for these jobs and the students also get an opportunity to do an internship on HCL projects. While working at HCL, students may also enroll in graduation degree programs offered by reputed universities like BITS Pilani and SASTRA University.
Important Points With Regard to the HCL Technologies TechBee Program for Class 12 Students
- HCL Technologies TechBee Program provides assured full-time jobs to completed class 12 students for global career opportunities.
- Students who get selected for TechBee get a stipend of Rs 10,000 during the internship in live HCL projects.
- Post becoming a full-time employee at HCL the candidate will pursue higher education from BITS Pilani or SASTRA University while working as HCL employees. The fees for Higher Education program is partially by HCL depending on the graduation program.
- HCL Technologies claims that post successful completion of the one-year TechBee training program, students earn a salary in between Rs 1.70 and 2.20 lakhs per annum in accordance with the chosen job roles like software engineer, infrastructure management, design engineer or digital process associates roles.
- The fee for the training program is Rs 2,00,000 and taxes.
Eligibility Criteria to Get Selected for HCL Technologies TechBee Program
- The program is only for class 12 students in India who have passed in 2020 or are appearing for class 12 in 2021.
- Students should have mathematics or business mathematics as a subject in class 12.
- There is a minimum percentage that is required, which is different for different states.
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 60% in mathematics or business mathematics in class 12.
- Candidates get 100% program fee waiver if they score 90% and above during training and 50% fee waiver if they score between 85-90% during training.
- The training for the program is currently available at Noida, Lucknow, Nagpur, Chennai, Hyderabad, Madurai, and Vijayawada. Those who wish to know more can visit the official website for further information.