- TCS iON to monitor students giving exams in real-time through artificial intelligence
- Industry 4.0 has potential to disrupt entire value chain: Schneider Electric
- Pros and cons of building your own AI stack
- Qogno driving the fourth industrial revolution
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech to acquire Powerupcloud Technologies
- ISRO Recruitment 2019: Now, VSSC Invites Application for 35 Research Positions, Salary up to Rs 47,000
- Cisco, Value Point partner to open Cyber Security Experience Centre (CSEC) in Bengaluru
- Tech Mahindra, InMobi partner to video advertising solution for mobile devices
- Why content intelligence is key to data strategy
- MHRD Internship Scheme 2019: Online Applications Begin, Selected Students to get Stipend of Rs 10,000
Data, as they say, is the new oil. It has to be used judiciously for greater mileage. Enterprise storage infrastructures are today inundated with tonnes of data and much of its unstructured. The bad news is, unstructured data is growing in leaps and traditional ways of extracting value out of data are fast becoming outdated. In this backdrop, we need a proactive storage and an efficient backbone to mine unstructured data for greater business outcomes.
Let’s look at how one can transform unstructured data and align it to the new normal digital demands. The panacea lies in ‘Object Storage’.