- IIT PhD Admission 2020: Engineers can apply for PhD in Artificial Intelligence at IIT Hyderabad
- Google Maps helping public health officials combat COVID-19
- NEAT Offers an Online Product on Job Readiness for Engineers to Increase their Employability
- Telcos look to turn themselves into ‘cloud-natives’
- Security offering and Work from Home tips for COVID19
- Core functions and sites are activating with BCP: Saurabh Saxena, Micro Focus
- Indian Government Launches Aarogya Setu App to Step-up the Fight against Coronavirus
- 5-stage roadmap for successful adoption of Multi-Touch Attribution
- ISRO Recruitment 2020: Online Application Date for 55 Engineer and Technician Vacancies Extended
- Can AI be cutting-edge in the geopolitical scenario?
Data, as they say, is the new oil. It has to be used judiciously for greater mileage. Enterprise storage infrastructures are today inundated with tonnes of data and much of its unstructured. The bad news is, unstructured data is growing in leaps and traditional ways of extracting value out of data are fast becoming outdated. In this backdrop, we need a proactive storage and an efficient backbone to mine unstructured data for greater business outcomes.
Let’s look at how one can transform unstructured data and align it to the new normal digital demands. The panacea lies in ‘Object Storage’.