- Smart devices igniting the smart homes trend
- Data science jobs in India to increase to 1.5 lakhs in 2020
- Airtel Introduces Rs 179 Prepaid Plan With Rs 2 Lakh Life Insurance: Here’s How to Avail the Offer
- Cyber adversaries increasingly turning to business disruption as main attack objective: CrowdStrike report
- Artificial intelligence powers the fight against cyber threats
- DRDO Recruitment 2020: Engineers Can Apply for New Research Vacancies in DRDO Centres, Salary Rs 31,000
- WhatsApp Down: Users Around the Globe Report Problems Sending Media, Issue Seems to Have Resolved Now
- No immunity still, from cyber attacks: Check Point
- RIL Registers Strong Financial Performance, Reliance Jio Adds 37 Million Subscribers in Q3
- Microsoft aims to become carbon negative by 2030
Data, as they say, is the new oil. It has to be used judiciously for greater mileage. Enterprise storage infrastructures are today inundated with tonnes of data and much of its unstructured. The bad news is, unstructured data is growing in leaps and traditional ways of extracting value out of data are fast becoming outdated. In this backdrop, we need a proactive storage and an efficient backbone to mine unstructured data for greater business outcomes.
Let’s look at how one can transform unstructured data and align it to the new normal digital demands. The panacea lies in ‘Object Storage’.