- DRDO Recruitment 2021: Applications Invited for JRF Vacancy at DIAT, Salary Rs 31,000
- Don’t wait for the new normal, rather build it!
- The journey to a digital enterprise
- Top 5 uses of Blockchain in banking
- Combatting complex cybercrimes require predictive and proactive cyber security
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Applications for 6 Research Investigator Vacancies, Salary up to Rs 60,000
- NIT Warangal Invites Applications for 5-day Online Course on Artificial Intelligence
- How AI is helping fend off cyberattacks
- T-School Employability Index Survey 2021: How Institutes Performed in Terms of Securing Placement for Students
- Your tech dose from now: twice a day after meals
Data, as they say, is the new oil. It has to be used judiciously for greater mileage. Enterprise storage infrastructures are today inundated with tonnes of data and much of its unstructured. The bad news is, unstructured data is growing in leaps and traditional ways of extracting value out of data are fast becoming outdated. In this backdrop, we need a proactive storage and an efficient backbone to mine unstructured data for greater business outcomes.
Let’s look at how one can transform unstructured data and align it to the new normal digital demands. The panacea lies in ‘Object Storage’.