Google is offering a free online course on fundamentals of digital marketing that can be anyone who is interested to learn about the subject. The 40 hour-long course has 26 modules to explore, that have been created by Google trainers, packed full of practical exercises and real-world examples to help users turn knowledge into action. Participants will also receive a certificate upon completing the course.
“Becoming certified shows you’ve got genuine digital skills, and that you are motivated to learn: two essential qualities in today’s business world. Demonstrating these qualities can help improve your chances of finding the job you want,” says Google. The company claims that over 300,000 people have already gained this qualification, and are using it to develop and improve their careers.
What the Google Free Online Course on Digital Marketing Will Cover?
The course offers a total of 26 modules and some of the topics that will be covered are as follows:
- Deep dive into social media.
- Discover the possibilities of mobile.
- Get started with content marketing.
- Deep dive into display advertising.
- Get started with analytics.
- Turn data into insights.
- Build online shop and many more.
How to Get Free Certificate for Google Free Online Course on Digital Marketing?
Participants will have to do the following once they complete all their modules to obtain the free certificate from Google:
- Participants will have to pass the final 40-question exam and get certified.
- Participants will be able to download their digital marketing certificate from the Google Fundamentals of Digital Marketing course landing page once they have completed the course. A progress indicator on the certification course page will show users how far they have come, and what modules they need to complete to earn their certificate.
Those who wish to know more, and take the online course are advised to visit the official website for further information.