GAIL recruitment 2021 is now being conducted for 220 vacancies for which applications have been invited from Indian nationals fulfilling the eligibility criteria. GAIL India Limited is a Maharatna PSU and the country’s flagship Natural Gas company. Out of the 220 vacancies, around 20 vacancies have also been reserved for persons with benchmark disabilities. Those selected will be paid a maximum initial base pay of Rs 70,000 per month based on their qualifications and experience.
Who Can Apply for GAIL Recruitment 2021?
The latest GAIL recruitment notification states that the candidates with a BE or BTech in engineering, BCom, BSc, MBA or LLB can apply for the vacancies. The details of the vacancies are as follows:
- Manager in Marketing Commodity Risk Management: 4 vacancies.
- Manager in Marketing International LNG and Shipping: 6 vacancies.
- Senior engineer Chemical: 7 vacancies.
- Senior engineer Mechanical: 51 vacancies.
- Senior engineer Electrical: 26 vacancies.
- Senior engineer Instrumentation: 3 vacancies.
- Senior engineer Civil: 15 vacancies.
- Senior engineer: 10 vacancies.
- Senior engineer (Boiler Operation): 5 vacancies.
- Senior engineer environmental engineering: 5 vacancies.
- Senior Officer (E&P): 3 vacancies.
- Senior Officer (F&S): 10 vacancies.
- Senior Officer (C&P): 10 vacancies.
- Senior Officer (BIS): 9 vacancies.
- Senior Officer (Marketing): 10 vacancies.
- Senior Officer (HR): 18 vacancies.
- Senior Officer (Corporate Communication): 2 vacancies.
- Senior Officer (Law): 4 vacancies.
- Senior Officer (F&A): 5 vacancies.
- Officer (Laboratory): 10 vacancies.
- Officer (Security): 5 vacancies.
- Officer (Official Language): 4 vacancies.
Only full-time regular courses will be considered except for posts where CA or CMA qualification is needed. All minimum essential qualifications must be from a UGC recognized Indian University or UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions or concerned statutory council.
How to Apply for GAIL Recruitment 2021?
Candidates who meet the desired eligibility criteria will have to submit online applications before 5 August 2021, and applicants from the General, EWS and OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 200. Applicants are required to have the following documents while submitting online applications:
- A valid email address and mobile number.
- The receipt number obtained through the payment gateway.
- Scanned copy of self-attested recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate with white background.
Applicants are required to download the application form generated by the system with a unique registration number after submitting online applications. Interested candidates are advised to go through the official notification in detail before submitting online applications.