DRDO recruitment 2020 is at present being conducted for as many as 1817 vacancies for Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) vacancies for several Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) centres throughout the country. While online registrations for the same are currently underway, job aspirants seem to have some doubts regarding the MTS salary, nature of the job, qualifications, and crucial dates. Here are some of the most commonly asked questions to which the answers have been given on the DRDO website.
All You Need to Know About the DRDO Recruitment 2020 for 1817 MTS Vacancies
- The online registrations for the MTS exams will be open until 23 January 2020 until 5 pm.
- Educational qualification required is 10th class or equivalent from a recognized Board OR Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
- There is no minimum percentage criteria to apply.
- The crucial date for determining the eligibility, age and other criteria is 23 January 2020.
- Candidates appearing or those who have appeared in the examination whose result is not declared by the crucial date will not be considered and candidature of such candidates will be rejected at any stage.
- The latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, and so on needs to be used to fill the online application.
- It is mandatory to enable Java Script for filling the online application form.
- All communication with the applicants will be done with registered email id or mobile number.
- The registration details cannot be edited after a successful registration. Therefore, candidates are advised to fill the registration details carefully.
- An application fee of Rs 100 needs to be paid online only through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, and so on. The fee once paid is non-refundable.
- The candidate must keep a hard copy of their application for their own record and produce it
at later stage when demanded.
- The e-admit cards of the candidates for the examination will be available on the official CEPTAM website for download and print preferably 2 weeks prior to the exam date.
- Candidates may send their query on email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on helpline number 011 23882323, 23819217 to clear their doubts.
- Eligible candidates will receive a salary ranging from Rs 18,000 to 56,900 upon selection.
- The nature of the job is physical maintenance of records of the section, assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch and so on including on computer, assistance in testing of material, assistance in pathology, physiotherapy, or nursing, greasing/oiling of machine/A &B vehicle, and so on.
- Interested candidates may apply on the official CEPTAM website: http://detceptam.com/drdoceptam/