DRDO CEPTAM recruitment 2019 for 224 vacancies of CEPTAM 9 A&A (Admin and Allied Cadre) has begun on the official Defence Research and Development Organisation website. The online registrations for the of CEPTAM 9 A&A vacancies begin at 10:00 am today, and will go on until 15 October 2019 5:00 pm. Selected candidates will be eligible for pay at level 2, which is from Rs 19,900 to 63,200 for all postcodes except stenographer grade-II , which offers pay at level 4 of Rs 25,500 to 81,100.
Who can Apply for DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2019?
The 224 DRDO CEPTAM recruitment 2019 vacancies available are for positions such as Stenographer, administrative assistant, store assistant, clerk security assistant, cook, vehicle operator, fire engine driver, and firemen. More information on the same has been provided here earlier.
How to Apply for DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates need to note that the can apply for the DRDO CEPTAM recruitment 2019 vacancies only on the official DRDO/CEPTAM website, and all other modes of application will be rejected. The following steps need to be followed carefully:
- Online registration is mandatory for applying for the posts. Therefore, candidates need to first register with the DRDO website by entering details for registration such as name, date of birth, gender, mobile number, email id, category, sub category and so on.
- Upon successful registration, user ID and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID and the same will also be displayed on the computer screen. The user ID/email ID and password is required to enter every time for login, and hence must be carefully preserved.
- Documents required: Recent color photograph of height 4.5cm and width 3.5cm, and size should be between 20 and 35KB; signature on plain white paper with blue, black ballpoint pen, and size should be between 20 and 35KB; 10th class or equivalent certificate size should be between 50 and 100KB; 12th class or equivalent certificate size should be between 50 and 100KB. All files should be in JPG/JPEG or jpg/jpeg format.
- Registered candidates can click on the login page where the candidate has to enter the registered user ID/email ID and password. After successful login, candidates will be redirected to the Application Portal.
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs 100 needs to be paid unless exempted. More details on the application process can be found here.
- Candidates are advised to apply for the DRDO CEPTAM recruitment 2019 well in advance on the official DRDO website to avoid last-minute rush.