Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Sector | BFSI
SURESH A SHAN, HEAD -IT
THE IT ORGANIZATION
Centralized Storage with Distributed Data capture, Managed additional charge of Production support of merchant acquiring solutions on 24*7 support monitor basis with assured uptime as per the benchmarks agreed. Responsible for managing high volume transactions during month end without much of issues. Revenue generation through the positioning of new products working with the operating committee for the new strategy and new plans responsible for BITS branding of the company as an internal solution provider
-Formulating strategies for the new application areas in NBFC Rural segment
-Identifying and creating new vendors locally and develop a long-term strategic relationship to create unique deliverables for rural India operations. Managing the solutions by providing a complete solution, which includes hardware, software, networking application developments etc. coordinating design approval epos, setup for data centers, development infrastructure, and execution and awareness creation of web related solutions including portals. Formulated vendors who can help and guide development solution specific to the task forces and end-user customers who can’t afford much.
KEY IT SPENDING AREAS FY 2018-19
• Connectivity, Mobility, Application software, Security, Datacenter, Outsourcing.
5 KEY SOLUTIONS DEPLOYED IN 2017-18
• 1. Data Center Re-engineering & Consolidation
• 2. DR Far DR Creation.
• 3. Mobility & EPOS Solutions for task force across the country.
• 4. CRM application deployment for Rural India
• 5. Customer operational excellence
WHAT DOES DIGITAL MEAN FOR YOU
• Mobility based extensive experience in empowering the product to suit rural challenges like electricity, connectivity, and resource non-availability through global inspirations of business information and technology through electronic payment rural service industry through rural India.