JK TYRE & INDUSTRIES | MANUFACTURING
SHARAD KUMAR AGARWAL, HEAD –IT
THE IT ORGANIZATION
Headquartered in New Delhi, India, JK Tyre & Industries Ltd. is part of the giant $ 4.0 Billion 125 Yrs. old JK Organization industrial group. JK Tyre is a pioneer in the radial and tubeless sector and is a rapidly expanding company having Nine (9) manufacturing plants in India and Three (3) in Mexico & Export to over 100 countries. Company-wide IT services including Procurement, Application Developments, Evolving New technologies and ensuring its fitment are centrally managed.
KEY IT SPENDING AREAS FY 2018-19
IoT, ML, RPA & Analytics
5 KEY SOLUTIONS DEPLOYED IN 2017-18
- Digitalizing an Extensive Distribution Network
- Omnichannel Warranty & Claims management
- Digital HR self-service
- Building supply chain efficiencies through low-cost automation projects.
- Leveraging SAP Middleware Process Orchestration for Machine to SAP Interface for manufacturing (production data & process parameter) insights.
WHAT DOES DIGITAL MEAN FOR YOU?
India is slated to be Trillion $ Digital Indian Economy by 2025. From an India perspective. Digital means bringing 140M underprivileged households to an affluent category to improve their lifestyle and convenience using the latest gadgets & technologies. Digital is all about creating a cross-company ecosystem for a rich and enhanced consumer experience.
NAME 3 BEST PRACTICES FOR ALIGNING IT WITH NEW NORMAL BUSINESS DEMANDS
- Align the IT processes with business goals and strategic business plans
- Adoption of emerging technologies to continually improve the quality of services.
- Build and sustain future-ready IT Infrastructure to stay ahead of the curve
WHAT IS THAT ONE KEY MESSAGE YOU WOULD LIKE TO GIVE TO IT VENDORS?
As a growing organization we look our I T Vendors as our Extended arms and term them as our Business Partners. The partners should be knowledgeable of their product & services with a focus on delivery & service. They must work collaboratively with us, be accountable and strive for continuous improvement.