Euclid InfoTech |IT/ITES
Shailesh Pachori (AVP Technology and Director)
THE IT ORGANIZATION
Tendersinfo a brand owned by Euclid Infotech and world’s one of the largest Public Procurement Support Services/Consulting company. With a most comprehensive database of International Tenders, Projects, Business news and Contract Award from Multilateral Funding agencies, Federal, State, County Government, Utility sector, Hospitals, Schools, Ports, NGO’s, Defense Forces etc
KEY IT SPENDING AREAS FY 2018-19
- Cloud computing, AI, Machine learning and chatbot technology
- AI, the Internet of Things, and digital disruption are having more influence on the service area.
5 KEY SOLUTIONS DEPLOYED IN 2017-18
- DevOps approach
- Cloud – AWS Services using for our self and as well as clients.
- Machine learning – Explore better solution and make research and technical development team.
- RPA – Robotic process automation (RPA) is the use of software with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning capabilities to handle high-volume, repeatable tasks that previously required humans to perform. These tasks can include queries, calculations, and maintenance of records and transactions.
- We choose UiPath Studio – an advanced tool that enables you to design automation processes in a visual manner, through diagrams. … UiPath Orchestrator – a web application that enables you to deploy, schedule, monitor and manage Robots and processes, while business exception handling is available through centralized work queues
- Cloud telephony solutions – Ozonetel is a pioneer of cloud telephony solutions in India. Our cloud-based telephony solutions include cloud call center software, IVR system and customized.
- Google Cloud Service like – Get Gmail, Docs, Drive, and Calendar, G suite and GCP.
WHAT DOES DIGITAL MEAN FOR YOU?
With the evolution of Digital media, a consumer has access to the entire world’s information at their fingertips. A Business that can leverage this is a Digital Business. Digital Businesses are out there talking and helping their customers. These Businesses understand that consumers want companies:
- They can trust
- That understands them and help them
- Which provide them relevant and customized solutions
Therefore, a Digital Business is ready to leverage the changes in technology and evolution in consumer needs.
Name 3 Best practices for aligning IT with new normal business demands? (50 Words)
- DevOps approach
- From platform-centric to people-centric IT.
- Get the best technology from outside which is not our core.
What is that one key message you would like to give to IT vendors?
Think like the customer and take positive attitude for improvement of service or product.
Significant milestones as CIO (current and past roles): ?
- More focus on Innovation for competitive advantage
- Service-Centric Architecture for Web Applications.
- Create business value through technology
- Strategic planning of business growth objectives
- Ensuring the tech systems and procedures lead to outcomes in line with business goals