KWALITY LIMITED | FMCG
ANAND RUHELA – HEAD IT
THE IT ORGANISATION
Entire IT activities are driven from Corporate Office. We have Six manufacturing facilities, 22 Milk Chilling centers and the huge number of selling & distributions locations across.
We have the IT Teams comprises :
– IT Head reporting to Managing Director
– The team of Executives supporting Business Applications like ERP, CRM, HCM etc.
-The team of Executives supporting Enterprise Infrastructure like Data Centre Operations, LAN/ WAN Connectivity, Cloud, Mobility, IOT, all IT Operations.
-The team of System Admin who handles IT Security, Server Admin etc.
KEY IT SPENDING AREAS FY 2018-19
Major key IT Spending remains on Digital Transformation Initiatives
5 KEY SOLUTIONS DEPLOYED IN 2017-18
- DRaaS – Disaster Recovery as a Service on Cloud- Business Continuity Process & Risk management
- BaaS – Backup as a Service (Backup of laptop & desktop (endpoint) to Cloud Storage)- Data Management through cloud collaboration & cost optimization.
- End Point Security – Deployment of (Endpoint Security solution) for enterprises data protection and advanced threat management system.
- Sales Force – end to end sales automation tool for the sales team for customer experience enhancement through a digital portal.
- HR Automation – Automation of hire to retire end to end cloud based solution.- Employees empowerment & Collaboration through digital space.
What does Digital mean for you?
We need to understand that digital must be seen in three aspects:
- Creating Business value at the business front from transforming the product folio by innovating ideas and way of doing by emerging new technologies.
- Creating business value by enhancing the customer experience.
- Building digital capabilities that support the entire business landscape.
NAME 3 BEST PRACTICES FOR ALIGNING IT WITH NEW NORMAL BUSINESS DEMANDS?
The competitive forces of the industry are changing in the digital age. This requires a strategic realignment of the previous generation competitive advantage and value proposition by the incumbents. At this time, you need to make an assessment of the state of strategic realignment affected by major competitors in the industries. There are three best practice for the business strategic alignments are;
- Strategic re-definition of business model
- Business Process re-modeling.
- Strategic redefinition of partnering.
WHAT IS THAT ONE KEY MESSAGE YOU WOULD LIKE TO GIVE TO IT VENDORS?
The vendor must play a role of Strategic Partner rather than restricted to a technology vendor only.
SIGNIFICANT MILESTONES AS CIO (CURRENT AND PAST ROLES)
Key Milestone has been the Digital Transformation Journey in the organization which begins with the Implementation of IT Strategy with 3- year short-medium-long term road-map with huge digital initiatives in 3 three buckets such as Business connected where we put-in all business applications like ERP, CRM, HCM etc.