DigiLocker internship 2022 has been announced for various roles such as front end development, Blockchain, and graphic designer among others
DigiLocker internship 2022 is being conducted, and applications have been invited from eligible candidates for the virtual internship opportunity. The internship is six months long, and selected candidates will be asked to work from home on the OpenForge platform. The purpose of the internship is to provide an opportunity for individuals to substantively contribute and learn from NeGD’s work. While no stipend will be paid to the interns, candidates will receive certificates upon successful completion of the virtual internship.
Opportunities Available Under the DigiLocker Internship 2022
Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the following opportunities that are available under the DigiLocker Internship:
- Front end development.
- UI or UX.
- Graphic designer.
- Product management.
- IoS development: Candidate must have Mac system with them.
Terms and Conditions of the DigiLocker Internship 2022
The following are the terms of the internship opportunity:
- Candidates will be engaged minimum for a period of 6 month, which may be extended based on the requirements of the project.
- Internships are on a voluntary basis and Intern is not entitled to wages or a promise of employment at the completion of the Internship.
- No office space will be provided and interns will have to work from home.
- OpenForge platform will be utilized by the interns for collaboration and to submit their work for review.
Benefits of Doing the DigiLocker Internship 2022
Candidates will get to enjoy the following benefits according to the DigiLocker website:
- An internship certificate will be awarded after the successful completion of the internship.
- Contributing to DigiLocker can be a rewarding way to learn, teach, help, and build experience.
- Since it is a citizen-centric application built by the Government of India, contributing to this project will mean you are serving the citizens of India in providing better service delivery.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go though the official website for further information.