In the third episode of DQ Deep Takes, Shyam Menon, Co-founder of Bharat Innovation Fund talks about the investment thesis, the exit strategy deployed while dealing with a DeepTech startup, nurturing Indian startups to establish markets beyond borders and what exactly goes on in the construction of a DeepTech fund.
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Online Applications Invited for 570 New Vacancies, Engineers and Technicians Can Apply
- Customer experience has gained all the more importance post-pandemic: Sathiyanarayanan Vijayaraghavan, founder and CEO, CASA Retail AI
- DigiLocker Internship 2022: Online Applications Invited for Various Virtual Internships, Participants to Get Certificates
- Technology will play a crucial role in bridging healthcare gap
- Can data analytics help mitigate climate change?
- CtrlS Datacenters deploys Asia’s largest gas-insulated substation in Mumbai
- Microsoft Recruitment 2022 for Engineers: Applications Invited for New Program Manager Vacancies
- People-first and Remote-first are inseparable
- Infosys Results: Revenue guidance for FY22 revised upwards to 19.5 to 20.0 percent
- 2022 is the year AI will truly elevate human achievement