Nitish Singh, CEO and Co-founder, Astrogate Labs joins DQDeepTech for the new episode of Deep Takes to talk about the conceptualization of Astrogate Labs. Singh describes the idea that led to the building of the space tech startup, the solutions that are inevitable for the future of space communication. Singh also throws light on navigating the steadily growing space tech market and the consequent competitive landscape in India and other markets as well. Lastly, Singh lays down the plan for future for Astrogate Labs.
- NLC Recruitment 2022: Applications Invited for 35 New Vacancies, Salary up to Rs 85,000
- Don’t lose out with a reactive CX in a digital world. Cisco CX VP explains.
- DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Applications Invited for One Year Training at DRDL, Stipend to Be Given
- Customer experience: Welcome to the new playground of competition
- Woodstock Fund founder unravels investment in DLT and Web 3.0
- BEL Recruitment 2022: Online Applications for 247 New Vacancies, Salary up to Rs 55,000
- Beyond patching: Why a deterministic cyber approach is needed
- Cloud Transformation: From Infrastructure to Verticals
- Microsoft highlights trend toward AI driven Business Applications
- Ketto.org testing waters for Web3 native healthcare ecosystem