The system integration process can bring many benefits to the table, but only if the company chooses the right partner to plan and implement the integration of the processes. With the deployment of multiple applications for achieving different process objectives, the need for system integrators in today’s fast-paced business environment couldn’t be overemphasized. C-Suite leaders are increasingly recognizing the importance of system integrators and looking for efficient partners to achieve an optimum level of integration in their business processes.
System integrators: Who are they?
With so many companies in the field of automation, system integrators are necessary to tackle end-user needs. They help clients navigate through their options and make informed decisions about which path will work best for them – all while implementing any technology needed along that journey!
The companies offering the system integrator service review and understand users’ requirements. This is followed by providing the most optimum integration solution that can bring in significant savings to clients in terms of time, effort, and money.
System integration: What is it?
The system integration process helps solve the problem that data needs to be shared in order for businesses with different software systems or legacy platforms to access crucial information easily. This connection network provides seamless switching between various networks, enhancing both performance and utility; integrators are essential when it comes down to making sure all users have their needs met by one source – them!
Integration solutions are a great way to remove the manual entry bottlenecks across different software. The open data sharing network establishes better communication throughout various departments, saving time and labor costs while reducing the risk for human errors!
Choosing the Best System Integrator: What to Consider?
To realize the benefits of system integration, you must choose the best system integrator available in the market. However, with many options, making a choice is quite challenging. Also, sometimes organizations have to develop integrators to meet their specific requirements. In such a situation, selecting the right partner with the right approach adds to the situation’s complexity.
Now that you’ve had a chance to know about what system integrators are and what’s best for your needs, here are seven features every buyer should consider.
1. Assessing Current Scenario: The first step in the process is for you to get an assessment of your current IT landscape. This will include everything from evaluating applications, hardware devices & networking environments as well; this provides us with all we need when it comes time finalizing our integration needs! An ideal system integrator must be able to give you a complete picture of the existing levels of integration in the functional domains of the company. This assessment will become a basis for conceptualizing, developing, implementing, and managing new integrators for achieving seamless data sharing and communication capabilities.
2. Expert Solutions : Evaluate integrators on critical aspects of their products’ quality, efficiency, and effectiveness. The expertise of the solution provider in the field of data integration is a necessary prerequisite that you must look for before making a final selection. The products should also comply with the idea of quick and secure scalability.
3. Stability : The stability of the system integrators is a critical aspect of its performance. It makes them reliable, and the ability to handle more enhancements for other organizations should show how valuable this company really is. The competitiveness of the business integrators is also apparent from their focus on developing robust solutions and projects they have completed in the past.
4. Implementation Methodology : An ideal system integrator should have the know-how and skills to implement complex system integrations in a challenging environment. They must demonstrate that their methodologies work, not just for them but also on past projects.
5. Tools and Technologies : Having various tools up its sleeve is a definite sign of a credible integrator. An ideal system integrator should demonstrate how these tools will help the organization achieve the desired integration level in the business processes and goals. Review the results in a comparative format, showing each tool’s pros and cons regarding the success rate for this specific use case – data accuracy/scalability. Mainly focus on no-code integration as this capability will help you implement solutions quickly and effortlessly.
6. Diversified Experience : Search for a partner with dynamic and vibrant experience in system integration. Reputed integrators usually have clients from all across the globe, with their operational base encompassing a wide spectrum of industries and product categories. It would be best to have such a partner, who can offer multiple perspectives to attain the desired integration goals.
7. Maintenance Capabilities : Customer support continues to be an important parameter, especially when considering a system integrator. Every vendor has a comprehensive set of options for knowledge transfer plans to your organization’s technical team or business teammates, with iPaaS platforms giving you complete control through reduced cost/time lost communication links as well as 24×7 customer support available at any time. Successful system integrators plan for periodic knowledge transfer sessions to keep the teams within their organization up-to-date on what is happening with projects and avoid any last-minute surprises.
The article has been written by Omkar S Sathe, Co-founder & VP – Operations, Quickwork