ChatGPT has now become to talk of the town. Ever since the AI chatbot has been unveiled by OpenAI, there have been several articles on the kind of jobs that artificial intelligence can led to going defunct. ChatGPT is capable of doing a number of tasks such as writing articles, codes and even poetry, which has caused panic amongst several professionals. Nevertheless, ChatGPT will not be able to add to the human touch that will always be required for several professions.
Also read: Google Bard Vs Bing ChatGPT: Who’s Ahead in the AI War?
Recently, the AI chatbot gave us a list of jobs that artificial intelligence would never be able to replace. The reason provided by the AI chatbot for the same was that people required the human interaction, touch and analytical skills for these jobs that artificial intelligence will never be able to provide.
Top Ten Jobs that ChatGPT and AI Will Never Replace
- Medical Professionals: Doctors, nurses, and other healthcare providers require a level of physical interaction and emotional intelligence that artificial intelligence cannot replace. People will always need to go to hospitals and clinics in the time of need and artificial intelligence would not be able to provide an alternative for that.
- Teachers and educators: Teaching is a highly interactive and creative profession that involves a deep understanding of human learning and development, which is beyond the capabilities of artificial intelligence. Schools, coaching centres and other such educational services are highly unlikely to get replaced by AI.
- Social Workers: Social workers deal with complex human situations that will always require empathy, compassion, and human connection to provide effective support and care.
- Mental Health Counselors, psychiatrists and psychologists: Mental health professionals require the ability to build rapport, provide support, and offer insights in real-time, which cannot be replicated by an AI.
- Artists and Creators: Creating art, music, or other forms of creative work is an intrinsically human experience that requires emotion, intuition, and personal expression.
- Writers and Journalists: Although it has been speculated that artificial intelligence can replace journalists, it is highly unlikely that it will actually happen. While AI can generate articles, it cannot replicate the investigative and analytical skills of a journalist, nor can it capture the nuances of human experience in writing.
- First Responders and disaster management personnel: Police officers, firefighters, and other first responders must make split-second decisions in high-pressure situations that require for the personnel to be physically present and react with real-time judgment and critical thinking.
- Athletes: The physical and mental demands of professional sports require a level of physicality and emotional intelligence that cannot be replicated by an AI.
- Politicians and Diplomats: Navigating the complexities of international relations, policy-making, and diplomacy requires human judgement, negotiation skills, and strategic thinking.
- Spiritual Leaders: Providing spiritual guidance and pastoral care to a community requires empathy, compassion, and interpersonal skills that an AI cannot replicate.
These are a few professionals that ChatGPT says that it would never be able to replace. However, readers can feel free to add more to that list through the comment section.